Free Financial Topics in Indianapolis
It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3: Browse for a topic, Click the orange request button, Fill out the contact form.
Now the speaker will contact you in the next few days to coordinate details.
Attend this seminar and immediately discover how you can avoid mistakes in these seven key areas: Probate Costs and Delays, Nursing Home Costs, Divorce, Remarriage, Estate Taxes, Retirement Plans, and Incapacity. MORE >1. Probate Costs and Delays: Avoid potential delays of 9 months to 1 year or more. Eliminate or minimize substantial court, attorneys’, and executors’ fees.
2. Nursing Home Costs: Protect your nest egg from nursing home costs, which average over $6,850 per month in Indiana.
3. Divorce: Preserve your children’s inheritance if they divorce... up to 50% of your assets could walk out the door with your ex in-law.
4. Remarriage: Prevent your assets from going to a stranger instead of your children if your spouse gets remarried after your death.
5. Estate Taxes: Eliminate or minimize federal estate taxes.
6. Retirement Plans: Choose the right options to preserve your IRA or 401(k). Take advantage of opportunities to minimize income taxes for your beneficiaries.
7. Incapacity: Make your final wishes known with a Living Will and Health Care Proxy. Avoid a publicly humiliating and expensive guardianship proceeding if you become legally incapacitated or disabled.
During this 50 minute discussion Joe will share with you the three phases of finance that every successful retiree will go through in their financial journey. He will share the most important objectives for each of the three stages and what you need to do to be successful in that phase of finance. Joe will also give you suggestions on how to make up for things missed in the past. MORE >
During the 50 minute conversation Joe will guide you through the pitfalls and failing to understand how taxes work with retirement. "Markets go up and down but when you send a check to the IRS rarely is it returned!" This discussion will help you to better plan a strategy that gets the most out of your retirement by paying the IRS the right amount and at the right time. MORE >
Mediation is the process by which a neutral third party assists two or more disputing parties reach an agreement in order to minimize the cost of litigation or to avoid it entirely. Whether the dispute is in the area of a divorce, personal injury, special education, labor relations, Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), business, probate neighboring property owner, or even internal church matters, mediation is a cheaper, quicker and less stressful method of resolving thorny disagreements. MORE >Steve Spence shares his experience as a magician and as a full-time mediator to explain how a mediator can work “magic” in virtually any kind of dispute to resolve apparently unsolvable disputes. Mr. Spence will tailor the length and focus of his entertaining and informative presentation to meet the needs and interests of your specific group.
The Indianapolis Public Library embezzlement case is popular, especially with college finance classes. This case tracks the embezzler from youth to the fraud, to discovery of the fraud, to prison and her post-prison life. Following prison, Greg found her working at the Indiana University purchasing department in a sensitive position.