Free Business Topics in Indianapolis
It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3: Browse for a topic, Click the orange request button, Fill out the contact form.
Now the speaker will contact you in the next few days to coordinate details.
Is your business not getting the results you want? Are you struggling to truly differentiate yourself and win the projects and business you deserve? In this talk, business leaders will: MORE >- Learn how to view your business from 30,000 feet to get a good view of what is working and what is not working
- Learn about the 7 ingredients every business needs to grow without more creating more overwhelm
- Learn how to identify problem areas, find their root cause, and solve them
- Learn what you need to start doing, keep doing and stop doing to move your business forward
- Learn how to prioritize your goals to make the biggest impact on your business growth
Google, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Periscope, Snapchat, Blogging, Email… You could go on and on with all the digital marketing mediums out there, but which one is right for your business? We all know how valuable our time can be and all too often marketing and advertising gets overlooked. During this interactive presentation you’ll be given an introduction to a variety of commonly used marketing mediums and shown where to focus your marketing efforts. MORE >Taking it one step further, you’ll be able to interact with other companies and, collectively, help each other build an easy, an effective, and an efficient strategy to maximize your time and efforts.
Do you have problems getting it all done? Do you have enough time to do the things you really want to do? Are you constantly pressed for time? Perfect for small business owners with five or more employees, this seminar will cover: MORE >- How to create a better work/life balance
- Myths about time management
- Analyze how you spend your time
- Learn skills for organizing and planning your time
- Learn ways to save time this week!
Having a presence on Facebook is no longer enough to effectively reach your target audience. Facebook has created a user-friendly platform for ad creation to help businesses move beyond simply ‘boosting’ a page or post. MORE >The digital experts at Element212 will walk you through the creation of an ACTUAL LIVE ad campaign. From ad type to creative and even demographic targeting, you’ll see just how easy it can be to start reaching your audience.
We will also share basic strategy options to help guide you in the direction that best serves your unique business needs.
I help businesses succeed online using the most effective and timely tactics to implement the best digital strategy for a business. I have clients in all areas of business: legal, contracting, interior design, retail, not-for-profit, event management and even a landscaping business. I have presentations for personal branding, social networking, digital advertising and marketing.
In this interactive session, Shad will uncover the reasons that we run into these challenges when it comes to networking effectively and productively. He will also help you to learn how to overcome these challenges and become more effective at networking and growing your business. MORE >When it comes to networking and building your business, are you or your people asking yourself:
• What should my goals be for networking?
• Where should my focus be when networking?
• What should I look to get out of networking?
• How does networking fit into the overall picture of growing my business?
• How can I be more effective at networking?
• How can I be more comfortable with networking?
The above is just a sampling of what typically is discussed. Please be prepared to bring your networking challenges to the meeting. If you are having these challenges, it is very likely that most of the room struggle with the same things.
In this interactive session, Shad will cover the hidden weaknesses that negatively affect those in sales and business development. He will also help you to learn how prospects buy and how to avoid falling into the typical buyers’ traps so you can sell and close more and do it more easily. MORE >Are you or your sales people:
• Frustrated by not being able to effectively prospect and get to the people you need to talk to?
• Doing a good job of closing business but you feel like it takes longer than it should?
• Constantly being asked to quote proposals and then lower your prices?
• Unsure of the best way to jump-start prospects who went cold?
• Tired of being used for your free information you provide (unpaid consulting)?
• Struggling to truly differentiate yourself and win the projects and business you deserve?
It is apparent over the last few years that the United States is deeply divided. There are not only many different perspectives but, those perspectives are often rigidly held. But, what can be done, and more importantly what can each of us do to bring the people of this country together? MORE >I believe it starts with each of us and our communication with our family, friends, and work colleagues. To bridge differences and promote understanding of different perspectives, we need to find common ground with one another. We need to find commonalities not just differences. We can start a dialogue with people we disagree with by first finding the areas on which we agree. It is clear that there are more areas on which we agree than on which we disagree, but we often lose perspective when someone challenges or disagrees with us.
When we put this to work in our communication we develop "connections" with one another. This connection leads to a greater respect and understanding of diverse perspectives.
I've seen this approach make a tremendous difference with people and groups. And it's not hard for people to adopt. They already have the skills needed. It's just matter of applying some existing skills differently, enhancing other skills, and putting it all together with every person with whom they interact in every conversation.
I share my perspectives on how common ground connections can help bridge differences and bring people together with participants at conferences and meetings. I work with individuals and companies on identifying and resolving communication issues and improving existing communication skills.
Now more than ever we need to communicate in such a way that we establish common ground connections with everyone. I hope to work with you in helping you do that.
The “business plan” is a common tool used by many companies. Too often, preparing a business plan is done because “that’s what businesses do” and it becomes a rote exercise that inevitably yields little or no productive results. You’re about to discover a completely new version of the business plan – a business plan that actually serves you. MORE >It serves you because it starts with your passion and translates into specific actions. It begins with the entrepreneur and ends with your inner manager. It also recognizes change as your constant companion. This business plan begins with a different set of operating assumptions than does the “traditional” business plan. Your attitude and how you translate your goals into projects and tasks are the key factors that make it a success.
Perfect for small business owners, this seminar will cover:
- Understanding the importance of an Annual Plan
- Assess how your business is currently functioning
- Decide what to focus on for best results
- Create quarterly goals and monthly actions
- Learn how to budget for growth
A practical guide to business trends important to successful entrepreneurship in 2016. Mark will identify these trends and teach how to use them to your advantage as a business owner. Highlights include: MORE >- identifying the state of entrepreneurship marketplace,
- evaluating the new business fundamentals and “profit models,”
- understanding the new strategies of business ownership,
- exploring the teachings of Shark Tank and The Profit, and
- discussing opportunities available for entrepreneurs in Indiana.