Free Business Topics in Indianapolis
It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3: Browse for a topic, Click the orange request button, Fill out the contact form.
Now the speaker will contact you in the next few days to coordinate details.
Having a presence on Facebook is no longer enough to effectively reach your target audience. Facebook has created a user-friendly platform for ad creation to help businesses move beyond simply ‘boosting’ a page or post. MORE >The digital experts at Element212 will walk you through the creation of an ACTUAL LIVE ad campaign. From ad type to creative and even demographic targeting, you’ll see just how easy it can be to start reaching your audience.
We will also share basic strategy options to help guide you in the direction that best serves your unique business needs.
Google, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Periscope, Snapchat, Blogging, Email… You could go on and on with all the digital marketing mediums out there, but which one is right for your business? We all know how valuable our time can be and all too often marketing and advertising gets overlooked. During this interactive presentation you’ll be given an introduction to a variety of commonly used marketing mediums and shown where to focus your marketing efforts. MORE >Taking it one step further, you’ll be able to interact with other companies and, collectively, help each other build an easy, an effective, and an efficient strategy to maximize your time and efforts.
Is your business not getting the results you want? Are you struggling to truly differentiate yourself and win the projects and business you deserve? In this talk, business leaders will: MORE >- Learn how to view your business from 30,000 feet to get a good view of what is working and what is not working
- Learn about the 7 ingredients every business needs to grow without more creating more overwhelm
- Learn how to identify problem areas, find their root cause, and solve them
- Learn what you need to start doing, keep doing and stop doing to move your business forward
- Learn how to prioritize your goals to make the biggest impact on your business growth
Do you have problems getting it all done? Do you have enough time to do the things you really want to do? Are you constantly pressed for time? Perfect for small business owners with five or more employees, this seminar will cover: MORE >- How to create a better work/life balance
- Myths about time management
- Analyze how you spend your time
- Learn skills for organizing and planning your time
- Learn ways to save time this week!
I help businesses succeed online using the most effective and timely tactics to implement the best digital strategy for a business. I have clients in all areas of business: legal, contracting, interior design, retail, not-for-profit, event management and even a landscaping business. I have presentations for personal branding, social networking, digital advertising and marketing.
Looking out 5, 10, 20 years, what kind of life do you want to be living? What properties, businesses, cash, cars do you want to have? What hobbies, investments, donations, achievements, vacations? What will you want to be DOING? World travel, summers in your lakehouse, charity work, spending time with grandchildren, paying for their private school, spinning off 3 other businesses? MORE >In this presentation, Certified Business Coach Roger Engelau shows you how to align your business vision and strategies with your personal vision to insure that the business you’re building will produce your desired personal outcomes. This presentation can be customized to 20, 30, or 60 minutes and to your organization’s needs.
A practical guide to evaluating business concepts from an owners' perspective. Mark will discuss trending business strategies, hot concepts in today's marketplace, and evaluate the three strategies behind business start-ups. Highlights include: MORE >- understanding the strategies behind fundamental business models,
- evaluating pertinent due diligence issues and business owners’ concerns,
- identifying trending variations to traditional work environments,
- exploring the teachings of Shark Tank and The Profit, and
- discussing opportunities available for entrepreneurs in Indiana.
In this interactive session, Shad will cover the hidden weaknesses that negatively affect those in sales and business development. He will also help you to learn how prospects buy and how to avoid falling into the typical buyers’ traps so you can sell and close more and do it more easily. MORE >Are you or your sales people:
• Frustrated by not being able to effectively prospect and get to the people you need to talk to?
• Doing a good job of closing business but you feel like it takes longer than it should?
• Constantly being asked to quote proposals and then lower your prices?
• Unsure of the best way to jump-start prospects who went cold?
• Tired of being used for your free information you provide (unpaid consulting)?
• Struggling to truly differentiate yourself and win the projects and business you deserve?
In this interactive session, Shad will uncover the reasons that we run into these challenges when it comes to networking effectively and productively. He will also help you to learn how to overcome these challenges and become more effective at networking and growing your business. MORE >When it comes to networking and building your business, are you or your people asking yourself:
• What should my goals be for networking?
• Where should my focus be when networking?
• What should I look to get out of networking?
• How does networking fit into the overall picture of growing my business?
• How can I be more effective at networking?
• How can I be more comfortable with networking?
The above is just a sampling of what typically is discussed. Please be prepared to bring your networking challenges to the meeting. If you are having these challenges, it is very likely that most of the room struggle with the same things.
As the writer, producer, and executive producer of the Lifetime movie “Holiday Baggage” starring Cheryl Ladd and Barry Bostwick, Catherine has learned how to pitch investors, how to build a strong team, how to write and execute a business plan and how to market a product.