Free Business Topics in Indianapolis
It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3: Browse for a topic, Click the orange request button, Fill out the contact form.
Now the speaker will contact you in the next few days to coordinate details.
Taking business owners, leaders and everyone else why defining your unique value proposition matters, to themselves, their business, their leadership team, their family, their community and the rest of the world.
A practical guide to business trends important to successful entrepreneurship in 2016. Mark will identify these trends and teach how to use them to your advantage as a business owner. Highlights include: MORE >- identifying the state of entrepreneurship marketplace,
- evaluating the new business fundamentals and “profit models,”
- understanding the new strategies of business ownership,
- exploring the teachings of Shark Tank and The Profit, and
- discussing opportunities available for entrepreneurs in Indiana.
In this interactive session, Shad will cover the hidden weaknesses that negatively affect those in sales and business development. He will also help you to learn how prospects buy and how to avoid falling into the typical buyers’ traps so you can sell and close more and do it more easily. MORE >Are you or your sales people:
• Frustrated by not being able to effectively prospect and get to the people you need to talk to?
• Doing a good job of closing business but you feel like it takes longer than it should?
• Constantly being asked to quote proposals and then lower your prices?
• Unsure of the best way to jump-start prospects who went cold?
• Tired of being used for your free information you provide (unpaid consulting)?
• Struggling to truly differentiate yourself and win the projects and business you deserve?
In this interactive session, Shad will uncover the reasons that we run into these challenges when it comes to networking effectively and productively. He will also help you to learn how to overcome these challenges and become more effective at networking and growing your business. MORE >When it comes to networking and building your business, are you or your people asking yourself:
• What should my goals be for networking?
• Where should my focus be when networking?
• What should I look to get out of networking?
• How does networking fit into the overall picture of growing my business?
• How can I be more effective at networking?
• How can I be more comfortable with networking?
The above is just a sampling of what typically is discussed. Please be prepared to bring your networking challenges to the meeting. If you are having these challenges, it is very likely that most of the room struggle with the same things.
This presentation explores the impact that social corporate and environmental responsibility has on millennials and future generations. We will discuss how For-Profit businesses can win by taking a page out of the Non-Profit playbook as well as how organizations can turn apathy into action.
Looking out 5, 10, 20 years, what kind of life do you want to be living? What properties, businesses, cash, cars do you want to have? What hobbies, investments, donations, achievements, vacations? What will you want to be DOING? World travel, summers in your lakehouse, charity work, spending time with grandchildren, paying for their private school, spinning off 3 other businesses? MORE >In this presentation, Certified Business Coach Roger Engelau shows you how to align your business vision and strategies with your personal vision to insure that the business you’re building will produce your desired personal outcomes. This presentation can be customized to 20, 30, or 60 minutes and to your organization’s needs.
Those in management are constantly seeking ways to relate to and work with their direct reports. This presentation, based on the book by the same name, provides managers with guidelines for developing a communication style that will enable them to engage and motivate those people with whom they work. MORE >All people in management start with basic communication skills which they use as their default. Some of those skills work for them, some of them do not. A Connect & Succeed Communication Style helps managers to identify the communication skills that work for them and enhance those skills even further. This approach also helps those in management find common ground and connections with all of their employees/associates making the work more rewarding and productive for everyone.