Free Business Topics in Indianapolis
It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3: Browse for a topic, Click the orange request button, Fill out the contact form.
Now the speaker will contact you in the next few days to coordinate details.
A practical guide to evaluating business concepts from an owners' perspective. Mark will discuss trending business strategies, hot concepts in today's marketplace, and evaluate the three strategies behind business start-ups. Highlights include: MORE >- understanding the strategies behind fundamental business models,
- evaluating pertinent due diligence issues and business owners’ concerns,
- identifying trending variations to traditional work environments,
- exploring the teachings of Shark Tank and The Profit, and
- discussing opportunities available for entrepreneurs in Indiana.
In this interactive session, Shad will cover the hidden weaknesses that negatively affect those in sales and business development. He will also help you to learn how prospects buy and how to avoid falling into the typical buyers’ traps so you can sell and close more and do it more easily. MORE >Are you or your sales people:
• Frustrated by not being able to effectively prospect and get to the people you need to talk to?
• Doing a good job of closing business but you feel like it takes longer than it should?
• Constantly being asked to quote proposals and then lower your prices?
• Unsure of the best way to jump-start prospects who went cold?
• Tired of being used for your free information you provide (unpaid consulting)?
• Struggling to truly differentiate yourself and win the projects and business you deserve?