Free Business Topics in Indianapolis
It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3: Browse for a topic, Click the orange request button, Fill out the contact form.
Now the speaker will contact you in the next few days to coordinate details.
In this interactive session, Shad will cover the hidden weaknesses that negatively affect those in sales and business development. He will also help you to learn how prospects buy and how to avoid falling into the typical buyers’ traps so you can sell and close more and do it more easily. MORE >Are you or your sales people:
• Frustrated by not being able to effectively prospect and get to the people you need to talk to?
• Doing a good job of closing business but you feel like it takes longer than it should?
• Constantly being asked to quote proposals and then lower your prices?
• Unsure of the best way to jump-start prospects who went cold?
• Tired of being used for your free information you provide (unpaid consulting)?
• Struggling to truly differentiate yourself and win the projects and business you deserve?
Looking out 5, 10, 20 years, what kind of life do you want to be living? What properties, businesses, cash, cars do you want to have? What hobbies, investments, donations, achievements, vacations? What will you want to be DOING? World travel, summers in your lakehouse, charity work, spending time with grandchildren, paying for their private school, spinning off 3 other businesses? MORE >In this presentation, Certified Business Coach Roger Engelau shows you how to align your business vision and strategies with your personal vision to insure that the business you’re building will produce your desired personal outcomes. This presentation can be customized to 20, 30, or 60 minutes and to your organization’s needs.