Learn the 7 costly mistakes families make in their Estate Plans and how to avoid them!
Attend this seminar and immediately discover how you can avoid mistakes in these seven key areas: Probate Costs and Delays, Nursing Home Costs, Divorce, Remarriage, Estate Taxes, Retirement Plans, and Incapacity.
1. Probate Costs and Delays: Avoid potential delays of 9 months to 1 year or more. Eliminate or minimize substantial court, attorneys’, and executors’ fees.
2. Nursing Home Costs: Protect your nest egg from nursing home costs, which average over $6,850 per month in Indiana.
3. Divorce: Preserve your children’s inheritance if they divorce… up to 50% of your assets could walk out the door with your ex in-law.
4. Remarriage: Prevent your assets from going to a stranger instead of your children if your spouse gets remarried after your death.
5. Estate Taxes: Eliminate or minimize federal estate taxes.
6. Retirement Plans: Choose the right options to preserve your IRA or 401(k). Take advantage of opportunities to minimize income taxes for your beneficiaries.
7. Incapacity: Make your final wishes known with a Living Will and Health Care Proxy. Avoid a publicly humiliating and expensive guardianship proceeding if you become legally incapacitated or disabled.