Free Business Topics in Indianapolis
It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3: Browse for a topic, Click the orange request button, Fill out the contact form.
Now the speaker will contact you in the next few days to coordinate details.
As the writer, producer, and executive producer of the Lifetime movie “Holiday Baggage” starring Cheryl Ladd and Barry Bostwick, Catherine has learned how to pitch investors, how to build a strong team, how to write and execute a business plan and how to market a product.
Every business owner or leader who has to sell must actually MASTER sales or their business will perish in the process. Learn the top 3 things that every owner, business or new salesperson must do to master the sales process to produce real, lasting results.
In this interactive session, Shad will uncover the reasons that we run into these challenges when it comes to networking effectively and productively. He will also help you to learn how to overcome these challenges and become more effective at networking and growing your business. MORE >When it comes to networking and building your business, are you or your people asking yourself:
• What should my goals be for networking?
• Where should my focus be when networking?
• What should I look to get out of networking?
• How does networking fit into the overall picture of growing my business?
• How can I be more effective at networking?
• How can I be more comfortable with networking?
The above is just a sampling of what typically is discussed. Please be prepared to bring your networking challenges to the meeting. If you are having these challenges, it is very likely that most of the room struggle with the same things.
This presentation explores the impact that social corporate and environmental responsibility has on millennials and future generations. We will discuss how For-Profit businesses can win by taking a page out of the Non-Profit playbook as well as how organizations can turn apathy into action.
So many non-profit organizations are started by passionate people who want to make the world a better place. Non-profits often operate on slim budgets and remain stagnant, or worse, fail. It isn't because of the lack of heart, dedication or passion. It's because of the lack of a strategic plan, goals and a solid team of volunteers. Let's talk about getting the right people in place and keeping them happy. MORE >
In this interactive session, Shad will cover the hidden weaknesses that negatively affect those in sales and business development. He will also help you to learn how prospects buy and how to avoid falling into the typical buyers’ traps so you can sell and close more and do it more easily. MORE >Are you or your sales people:
• Frustrated by not being able to effectively prospect and get to the people you need to talk to?
• Doing a good job of closing business but you feel like it takes longer than it should?
• Constantly being asked to quote proposals and then lower your prices?
• Unsure of the best way to jump-start prospects who went cold?
• Tired of being used for your free information you provide (unpaid consulting)?
• Struggling to truly differentiate yourself and win the projects and business you deserve?
Taking business owners, leaders and everyone else why defining your unique value proposition matters, to themselves, their business, their leadership team, their family, their community and the rest of the world.