All Topics in IndianapolisIt’s as easy as 1, 2, 3: Browse for a topic, Click the orange request button, Fill out the contact form.
Now the speaker will contact you in the next few days to coordinate details.
TOPIC CATEGORY: Business
In this interactive session, Shad will uncover the reasons that we run into these challenges when it comes to networking effectively and productively. He will also help you to learn how to overcome these challenges and become more effective at networking and growing your business. MORE >When it comes to networking and building your business, are you or your people asking yourself:
• What should my goals be for networking?
• Where should my focus be when networking?
• What should I look to get out of networking?
• How does networking fit into the overall picture of growing my business?
• How can I be more effective at networking?
• How can I be more comfortable with networking?
The above is just a sampling of what typically is discussed. Please be prepared to bring your networking challenges to the meeting. If you are having these challenges, it is very likely that most of the room struggle with the same things.
TOPIC CATEGORY: Business
In this interactive session, Shad will cover the hidden weaknesses that negatively affect those in sales and business development. He will also help you to learn how prospects buy and how to avoid falling into the typical buyers’ traps so you can sell and close more and do it more easily. MORE >Are you or your sales people:
• Frustrated by not being able to effectively prospect and get to the people you need to talk to?
• Doing a good job of closing business but you feel like it takes longer than it should?
• Constantly being asked to quote proposals and then lower your prices?
• Unsure of the best way to jump-start prospects who went cold?
• Tired of being used for your free information you provide (unpaid consulting)?
• Struggling to truly differentiate yourself and win the projects and business you deserve?
TOPIC CATEGORY: Self Improvement
When you think about self defense, you need to approach it from a military or police mindset. That means, your defenses need to be in place before the need occurs. If you think about the modern military or even medieval military, the castle, the walls, moats, forts, bunkers, etc. were all put into place before any attack occurred. MORE >They put these measures in place in anticipation of a possible attack. If they waited for the first shots to be fired and the approach of the enemy, it would be way too late. Same with police officers - their bullet proof vests are designed to defend them from gun fire. However, the officer must put the vest on before he or she goes out on patrol. If they wait until a gun is drawn on them, again it is way too late. This is the mindset that you need to have when you think about your own defense.
TOPIC CATEGORY: Health & Fitness
Life is hectic. It seems like we live in the 'flight or fight' zone all the time. This zone however, wreaks havoc inside your body and will cause damage over an extended time. It has been known to lead to weight gains and other health issues. Learning how to get out of this zone is crucial to living healthfully. MORE >You will learn how to cope with daily stress better. Ultimately, learning these techniques and becoming familiar with them will help EVERYONE around you. Because here's the thing, when you're freaking out, realize that those around you notice... and might be freaking out as well! So let's cool those jets and reduce that stress!
Breathing, movement, thoughts and yes, what you are eating during your day are all connected to the flight or fight zone you may be living in. Time to get out and find some PEACE and WELLBEING.
TOPIC CATEGORY: Health & Fitness
When plant enzymes were first discovered by scientist they were declared an enemy of plants, and science spent a hundred and fifty years destroying enzymes in the food supply. It turns out plant enzymes are not enemies of plants or foods but rather an indispensable component of the nutritional puzzle. MORE >Without enzymes, even the best diet will fail to provide nutrition to the human body. Learn what nutritional enzymes are, where they ‘re found, what function they perform, and how to insure your diet has an adequate supply of enzymes.
TOPIC CATEGORY: Motivational
We all have mountains to climb, some big, some little. But often when confronted with ours, they seem like Mt. Everest or Denali. They loom large and take our breath and motivation away making it difficult to even start to overcome them. But Gary and his wife, avid hikers, were forced to face a mountain with Jackie, her stage 3 cancer. And when this new peak in their lives threatened to paralyze them by its size and magnitude they began with God's help to climb it the way they climbed actual mountains of granite... one switchback at a time. MORE >Together they learned practical strategies for both preparing for any personal mountain, getting started, looking for potential problems and getting up the trail a little bit at a time. Gary uses both humor and poignant illustrations to keep audiences on the edge of their seat while able to take something with them to tackle their own challenges.
TOPIC CATEGORY: Financial
Attend this seminar and immediately discover how you can avoid mistakes in these seven key areas: Probate Costs and Delays, Nursing Home Costs, Divorce, Remarriage, Estate Taxes, Retirement Plans, and Incapacity. MORE >1. Probate Costs and Delays: Avoid potential delays of 9 months to 1 year or more. Eliminate or minimize substantial court, attorneys’, and executors’ fees.
2. Nursing Home Costs: Protect your nest egg from nursing home costs, which average over $6,850 per month in Indiana.
3. Divorce: Preserve your children’s inheritance if they divorce... up to 50% of your assets could walk out the door with your ex in-law.
4. Remarriage: Prevent your assets from going to a stranger instead of your children if your spouse gets remarried after your death.
5. Estate Taxes: Eliminate or minimize federal estate taxes.
6. Retirement Plans: Choose the right options to preserve your IRA or 401(k). Take advantage of opportunities to minimize income taxes for your beneficiaries.
7. Incapacity: Make your final wishes known with a Living Will and Health Care Proxy. Avoid a publicly humiliating and expensive guardianship proceeding if you become legally incapacitated or disabled.